ADDRESS UPDATE / VERIFICATION
Verify constituents that you assume are living at the address you’re mailing to, and identify those who aren’t.
- Nationwide, approx 20% of people who move each year don’t file a Change of Address with USPS and many of them are in your data base — unbeknownst to you, becoming harder and harder to find.
- Full name and address is verified to all current residents of household.
- Re-align participation rates with University goals, and save big on wasted mailings.
- Save big dollars on misdirected, wasted mailings.
Locate the most current address on lost alumni, donors, and other constituents.
- Systematically searches for a single best match based on your existing data.
- Returns the most complete, current address and matching individual’s name.
- Sourced from National Credit Bureaus, LexisNexis and other Public Record data bases containing more than 37 billion records from over 10,000 diverse sources—including public, private, and regulated data on approximately 268 million individuals and 390 million unique businesses.
Taking it to the limit…
- Standardizes, corrects and repairs addresses that don’t conform to USPS Standards and other basic address hygiene packages.
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV®) confirms all known USPS addresses and identifies undeliverable ones.
- Targets records that pass ZIP+4 coding, but not necessarily a deliverable address point.
- All cleaned records validated through CASSTM (Coding Accuracy Support System).
Full Service Provider (FSP) license guarantee on all BCI projects.
- Most recent 48 months of USPS permanent change-of-address data (COA’s).
- All COA data is updated on a weekly basis from the USPS via Electronic Product Fulfillment.
- Approx 160 million COA records on individuals and businesses / 40 million updates per year.
- Sourced from PS Form 3575 Change of Address Orders by relocating postal customers.
Captures address changes not found through USPS.
- Most recent 48 months of address change data on approximately 25 million individuals.
- Updated on a monthly basis.
- Looser matching logic than NCOALink®, but still quite reliable.
- Finds approximately 3% additional new addresses.
- Sources: magazine subscriptions, surveys, warranty registrations, catalog companies, retailers, banks, etc.
Be Proactive and Cut Costs
- Proactive address updating and correction is far cheaper in the long run.
- Take advantage of USPS discounts through mail automation.
- Reduce Undeliverable-as-Addressed (UAA) mail that must be forwarded, returned to sender, or discarded.
- Prevent lost opportunities and expedite delivery while saving on postage fees and publication expenses.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a
callback to discuss your needs.
Take advantage of our free data analysis to uncover and reconnect with missing constituents across multiple channels.
Request A Free Quote
Our experienced team will work with you to predict match rates more accurately and present detailed options on updating your database at the lowest cost.