ADDRESS RETRIEVAL SERVICE (ARS)
FULLY INTEGRATED DEEP SEARCH/MATCH PROCESS
Greater Accuracy… Higher Match Rates… it’s that simple!
BCI Address Retrieval Service is a complete, fully integrated search/match process that consistently and efficiently locates lost alumni, donors, and other missing constituents. It’s the ideal foundation to begin rebuilding your database with new contact information.
Fundamentally, our most complete search requires a minimum of individuals full name and home address. Alternative data such as date of birth, full or partial SSN, phone numbers, and email addresses may also enhance the matching process, but generally not needed. Once the best match is found, the new address is appended to your file along with the individuals full name. Variations in the appended name occur at times due to changes in marital status, nicknames, foreign names, aka’s, etc. In addition, all updated records found are routinely cross-referenced against multiple sources to enhance data integrity. This will significantly improve your ability to improve contact rates and open up new potential funding sources for your institution.
The breadth of our repositories indicated below ensures every conceivable source is utilized. And while it’s true the best search engines are only as good as the data that feeds them, our proprietary algorithms enable us to locate new addresses where other attempts have failed.
BCI Primary Data Sources:
- All three nationally recognized credit databases on over 268 million individuals
- Lexis Nexis and other proprietary
public record sources
- Social Security Administration
(including Death Master File)
- Birth Records
- Employment Information
- Real Estate Property data
- Tax Assessor Filings
- 2010 Census Bureau Data
- Multiple Landline Sources
(including 411 Electronic Directory Assistance)
- Multiple Cell Phone Databases
- Drivers License Records
- Motor Vehicle Registration data
- Voter Registration data
- Demographic Information
- Multiple Email Address Databases
Latest Address Hygiene Technologies:
- NCOA Link (National Change of Address /
48-month full service provider)
- Address Standardization to USPS specifications
- Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS)
- Address Element Correction (AEC)
- ZIP Code Correction and ZIP+4 Coding
- Carrier Route Coding
- Delivery Sequence File –
Second Generation ( DSF 2 )
- Delivery Point Validation (DPV)
- Locatable Address Conversion System
- Suite Link
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a
callback to discuss your needs.
Take advantage of our free data analysis to uncover missing constituents across multiple channels.
Request A Free Quote
Our experienced team will work with you to predict match rates more accurately and present detailed options on updating your database at the lowest cost.